I am proud to present our new company identity – reflecting OneChocolate’s coming of age as a PR & digital marketing agency – and its new website! The pleasure of making this introduction public is doubled as many months of blood, sweat and tears have been put into its preparation. It was a tall order, for we wanted the outcome to do justice to the deep soul-searching work that every one of us, here at OneChocolate, has done to bring more to the table in this ever-evolving space: the wonderful world of press and digital relations in the high-tech industry.
How things have changed in 4 years! Back in 2016, when we launched our new website, I could hardly foresee the radical transformation I’d witness; like the PR landscape, the world around me has changed in ways more than one:
– personal: now the head of the organisation where I was once but an employee, I’m offered a whole new vision of our customers’ expectations;
– organisational: OneChocolate as a brand now exists only in France, as our partner agencies in the UK, Germany, and the USA have since last year become part of Allison & Partners;
– business: unquestionably the most important aspect of this brave new world, as both the media and our clients’ expectations have gone through a complete metamorphosis in recent years, driving us to step up our creativity, curiosity, responsiveness, and rigour in all of our activities, this business transformation will no doubt continue to accelerate due to the impact of the current global health and economic crisis.
OneChocolate’s new company identity also provides us a channel for advocating the importance of making press relations:
– More ethical: this is why OneChocolate is now a proud member of 1% for the planet, a non-profit organisation that brings together, to date, more than 2,500 companies worldwide that have pledged to donate 1% of their turnover to environmental protection associations;
– More content-rich: to this end OneChocolate has set up a department dedicated to the creation of technical content to produce white papers, customer testimonials, and opinion articles;
– More measurable: substantial investment has been put into a number of tools that let us demonstrate the impact of our work on clients’ bottom lines, and in turn foster long-term relationships with them by building trust;
– More transparent: OneChocolate works relentlessly to simplify our rates and make them more understandable for companies that are looking to develop a press relations strategy.
All that remains is for me to invite you to check out our new website and share your thoughts. Your comments mean a lot to me, I look forward to hearing from you!